Saturday, August 9, 2014

My FitHealthySoul Avocado Banana Smoothie

I don't know about about you but I LOVE AVOCADO with everything.  I even love avocado in my smoothie.  Here is one of my favorite smoothies to make and drink plus the tastes GREAT!
This Avocado Banana Smoothie is packed with nutrients to give you an extra energy boost! It’s only 3 ingredients with additional options and, like most of my recipes, super simple.

INGREDIENTS

1/4-1/2 cup of Almond/Coconut Milk or water
1 Half of an Avocado (ripe)
1 half of a Banana
1 half scoop Whey Protein (organic) optional
2 Tbsp or to taste Agave Nectar or Honey optional


Instruction:  Place a banana, an avocado (pitted, of course), 1/4-1/3 cup of milk of you choice, whey protein, and Agave or Honey into a blender, then blend. I like my smoothie chilled in the freezer for about 10 minutes before serving. Another option would be to use a frozen banana instead of room temperature.

This smoothie cab be eaten with a spoon if you made your smoothie think or  a straw;  it’s yummy , filling and perfect for an afternoon snack.  ENJOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment