Monday, December 15, 2014

NutriBullet Pro



 Hello FitHealthySouls,

I've finally received my NutriBullet Pro 900! Woohoo!  I  can't wait to open this box!

 This is the NutriBullet Pro I received.  It came with:
  • 900 Watts of Power, the High-Torque Power Base fuels the NutriBullet PRO to extract even the toughest ingredients faster and more efficiently than ever before!
  • The unique design of the Extractor Blade, when combined with the NutriBullet PRO exclusive Cyclonic Action, generates the power to break through tough seeds, thick stems and tough skin to access the hidden nutrition inside. 
  • The NutriBullet PRO–on the road with the re-sealable Flip-Top To-Go Lid. 
  • The super sized 32 oz Colossal Cup gets the job done!
  • The 24 oz Tall Cup provides the perfect amount of space to mix your well-rounded daily NutriBlast. 
  • The 18 oz Short Cup is one of the most versatile vessels in the NutriBullet PRO catalog.
  • Protect your NutriBlasts and other concoctions from oxidation, germs and spilling with these re-sealable lids, which fit onto every NutriBullet PRO cup size. 


 I really like the look of this NutriBullet Pro and the cups are:
  • BPA free
  • Durable titan cups
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Extract and blend in the same cups
  • Includes reusable lids


 I can't wait to try the NutriBullet PRO and get inspired to extract with this extensive user manual and cookbook. With recipes ranging from classic NutriBlasts to party dips to healthy desserts, this collection helps to guide you on your path to ultimate wellness.  Check for posts of my nutriblast recipe ideas I've tried....

                                                    I received a bonus too!  A Blast Off Bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment