Tuesday, November 24, 2015

FitHealthySoul on YouTube



FitHealthySoul - I be came a fitness instructor when my Body Flow Instructor asked me if I ever thought of becoming an fitness instructor myself.  I was shock flattered at the sametime.  I was going to the gym three times a week and taking two classes each night because I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and I did not want to go on medication.  It also help change my moods after a long day of waking up at 4am, getting to work at 6am, working until 3:30pm stress during that working day, and traffic.  Becoming a Fitness instructor was a great alternative for me.  After my first training for Body Flow I was hooked.  Teaching class and inspiring other to become healthy and fit it definitely my passion.  Now I am certified to teach BodyFlow, Pop Pilates, SoulBody Barre,and RPM Cycle. I am a certified Fitness instructor through AFAA and  going for my Personal Trainer certification.  I've enjoyed every step I have taken and I've pushed myself when I thought I couldn't do it.  Putting in hard the hard work pays off.

Check out my link below.  Like and subscribe.  
Fithealthysoul YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment