Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stylish Workout Gear Finds for Less





Like paying less for great quality?  Well I just happen to be in TJ Maxx one day after work and I noticed they had a large active wear section packed with athletic wear and accessories.   I was excited to see great finds for a lesser price.  They have everything from Life-factory glass water bottles, yoga mats, workout gloves, resistant bands, kettlebells, hand weights, IPOD holder and more.  I love all the well known high quality and stylish workout gear to wear while I'm working out but having to pay less for high quality for is even better.   Check out them.  I will keep you posted on more great finds to come !!!!


Cute Stylish lightweight jacket

Great stylish lightly padded top
Stylish Zen like workout top lightly padded

Super stylish fitted workout top

Beautiful Blue Running shoes

Lovely purple and black workout shoes


Great colors on these workout shoes











































No comments:

Post a Comment